AML Product Expert
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds products to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today. Join Us!
We are looking for an AML Product Expert with AML domain experience and a strong working knowledge of AML solutions. A colleague that enjoys working with customers to solve real-world business problems and can act in a role that encompasses many of the same skills that are exhibited today through our subject matter experts, product managers, solution consultants and engineering teams.
Working with customers and internal teams throughout the customer lifecycle; from prospect stage, through solution design, onboarding and into an established ongoing Feedzai relationship, this colleague will play a lead role and work across all stakeholders in that lifecycle to meet, and manage, customer expectations and optimise their use and value from Feedzai’s AML Solutions. This could involve answering technical questions on the AML solutions, proposing ways in which existing AML Solution features could add value to customer, identifying options and demoing where those Solutions could meet customer needs without the need for technical customisations, and in scenarios where technical development is required, working with Product Managers and Engineering teams to align with the Feedzai roadmap.
You will be a self-starter with an ability to think strategically, act pragmatically, and have the tenacity, energy and passion to innovate and implement the right solutions to our customers' needs. A highly motivated and enthusiastic AML Product Expert at Feedzai, you will play a crucial role in helping customers meet their business needs through the agility of the AML solutions. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as is a strong technical acumen and willingness to learn the technical capabilities of the solution and pride yourself on being able to support customers at first touch point.
Your Day to Day:
- Product support through the Client lifecycle, providing consultative support from onboarding, through activation and into post-live client management you will provide front line Product support and take responsibility for actions related to Product features, new Solution capabilities and Product knowledge awareness.
- Responsible for the evaluating Feedzai Product capabilities against customer business needs and for evidencing business impacts and solution value from any new feature requirements
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong Product engagement through the post-live Client lifecycle, working to ensure the best use of Feedzai capabilities and effective challenging customers who are requesting customised, bespoke features that diverge from the AML product propositions.
- Proactive engagement: shaping the way in which customers adopt Feedzai’s AML solutions and drive real-world business benefits from those core Solutions, promoting those AML features and functional capabilities that address customer challenges and/or pain points and/or strategic priorities
- Reactive Engagement: working with both internal and customer teams to help resolve technical and process queries at first touchpoint, escalating only where necessary back into the core PM and Engineering teams
- Continued learning of the AML solutions, their roadmaps, how best to integrate with customers as their business practices evolve, and also re-share that knowledge and best practice for the benefit of all customers, Product and the Product roadmap
- Active management of customer Product feedback through a documented and tracked Product feedback process, promoting new Product opportunities and supporting business case justification to secure roadmap investment.
- Partner with wider teams, ensuring that you remain up to date on the latest industry trends, product changes and innovative customer usage of Feedzaio’s AML solutions.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure alignment on the vision and execution (Research, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, etc), and with UX/UI Designers, utilise product analytics to develop a deep understanding of user behaviour and identify opportunities for customer solution adoption and optimisation
You Have & You Know-how:
- Strong experience of working with AML solutions and customers
- Degree level - preferably in a technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience of working in a Product and/or Client facing role Management with a strong awareness of Product, product adoption and business value
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to prioritise and deliver Product value against a customer roadmap
- Language skills, english and preferably spanish and/or portuguese
- Comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical customers, with strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Passionate about working in a fast paced environment and to grow and achieve stretch goals.
- Inquisitive and keen to further develop your Product, subject matter knowledge and domain expertise
- Able to provide guidance, direction and set measurable Product adoption goals
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.