Product Operation Analyst
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
As Feedzai's Product Operation Analyst, and as a member of the Product Operations team, your focus will be the collaboration between Customer Success and the Product Service Team, fostering a seamless client experience through the operation and development of the service desk. Your emphasis is on developing an efficient way to manage customer requests and aligning requirements with existing roadmaps. Thriving in a dynamic environment, your problem-solving mindset, coupled with data-driven and collaboration skills, positions you as the ideal fit for this role.
- Build-up the Intake Desk system by handling service Requests triage & data integrity
- Support the Service team on planning and prioritization activities
- Contribute to the development of Monitoring and Reporting system that allows to oversee and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- When needed handle internal customer tickets escalation
- Process Optimization: review and optimize scalable processes to increase efficiency and minimize repetitive manual efforts through the use of Jira, Confluence, and other workflow tools
- Data Analysis and Recommendations: analyze operational data and generate recommendations for process improvements and contribute to the development of data-driven strategies
- Create and manage reports, dashboards, and monitoring systems
- Get your hands-on in Jira and Confluence configurations and administration
- Documentation and Training: documenting best practices, configurations, and procedures, and providing training and support to team members
You-Have and Know-How:
- Problem-solver & get things done mindset
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Data-driven and continuous improvement mindset (system thinker)
- Advanced JIRA experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of analytical tools
- Background in math, science, finance, engineering, or statistics
- 5+ years of experience is required
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Available to travel domestically
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.