Sr. Associate, Corporate Communications
The Tanium external communications team is seeking a UK-based Senior Associate, Corporate Communications with a strong background in public relations (PR), media pitching, and content development to drive PR efforts within Europe and the Middle East (EMEA). As Tanium continues its expansion across Europe and more globally, we are looking to add a team member with experience across the region and a strong background in the technology and security sector. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Corporate Communications, this team member will construct impactful PR campaigns that drive awareness, develop meaningful corporate announcements and creative content, lead regional agency initiatives, and build reporter relationships with key contacts in mainstream and trade media publications.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary contact for regional PR needs and efforts while ensuring consistency, clarity, and alignment of corporate messaging
- Manage PR agency workflow, ensure reporting, and monitor results
- Support the development of talking points and key messages for the business and Tanium spokespeople
- Identify, train, and support key spokespeople in the region
- Spearhead and maintain monthly and quarterly reports across fleet of EMEA agencies
- Work collectively with other team members/groups to ensure key stories are being told in a timely and strategic manner with the strongest Tanium expert(s) spotlighted
- Collaborate on creative ways to keep Tanium at the forefront of the industry and positioned as a thought leader
- Ensure close alignment to global PR strategy, taking direction from leadership and team members in the US as required.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of news or media relations experience at an agency or in-house, preferably a combination
- Ability to develop and implement communication plans and strategies that promote and amplify Tanium objectives while driving coverage
- Superior writing skills; ability to identify, tell, and share great stories
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and existing relationships with national, trade and local media are preferred
- Strong executive presence and ability to advise and work with senior management
- Eagerness to partner across a large, matrixed organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- Comfortable with and proactive in working in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge and interest in newsworthy trends, issues, milestones, and events
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.