Sr. Global Partner Marketing Manager
Our high-growth company is seeking an experienced Global Partner Marketing Manager to create highly strategic integrated programs “for” and “to” our top global partners. Reporting to the Sr Director of Global Partner Marketing, you will play a critical role in developing impactful partner campaigns and content that will be delivered to the heads of Partner Marketing in North America, LATAM, EMEA, Asia as well as the global GSI and MSP marketing team on time and within budget. You will develop strong relationships with the Global Partner Marketing team and strategic integrated marketing teams globally.
This role will have a direct impact on the overall partner sales and deal registration goals. This is a highly visible, fast-paced role and will require excellent people management, planning, communication, and keen project management skills.
It’s incredibly important that this role works closely with internal teams to influence the power of partnering including the global sales team, strategic integrated marketing, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, and partner programs teams.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a liaison with the Global Partner Marketing Director on key strategic initiatives and communication across all critical internal teams
- Own relationships with global campaign agencies including localization.
- Work with cross functional teams on product launches and global initiatives to be the voice of the partner.
- Work together with the global partner enablement team to activate partner competency success.
- Develop specific BOM materials for and with partners globally.
- Win the hearts and minds of strategically important contacts within your focus partners.
- Maintain effective oversight and accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, and continued partner growth.
- Ownership of global partner participation in Tanium’s user conference Converge.
- Co-execute with director of global partner marketing, Partner Academies and Partner Advisory Councils
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working in the IT sector, distribution, large resellers, and managed service providers.
- 3+yrs years of marketing experience with a focus on partner, product, solution, and/or industry.
- Experience in enterprise B2B marketing and experience collaborating with strategic corporate partners to develop co-marketing initiatives
- Deep understanding of global enterprise to mid-market B2B sales, and customer life cycles
- Ability to assess business opportunities, track and analyze results
- Project management skills and strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing, data, and analytic skills
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Most importantly wants to work with a fun hardworking team
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000 to $245,000 This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.