Sr Product Marketing Manager - Tanium Core
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to create compelling marketing content to drive demand generation and sales pipeline for Tanium Core which is the foundation of Tanium itself. Tanium Core is where the action is when it comes to Tanium capabilities and efficacy and in this high visibility role you will define messaging that will resonate throughout the entire product suite.
You must have a talent for grasping technology deeply and the ability to translate technical benefits to product or solution messaging. The ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, and extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage strong content creation background to develop content, including sales tools, whitepapers, custom one-sheets, event collateral and Thought Leadership content
- Plan, execute, and measure creative campaigns to reach our intended audience
- Develop strategic marketing plans to drive awareness, education, and evangelism for the Business Resilience Management category with customers, prospects, media, analysts, and influencers
- Partner with Sales Enablement to create Sales support materials and deliverables
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Management to thread category through our platform and product messaging
- Execute on a solutions-marketing based approach and deliver integrated content that drives pipeline
- Conduct market research, including buyer interviews to inform marketing content and create actionable insights for our customers
- Interview customers to create case-study content
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in Marketing, PR, Communication, Business Administration, or equivalent experience required
- 5-8 years minimum of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or outbound product management required
- Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
- MBA strongly preferred
- Experience understanding technology at a deep level and ability translate to business needs concisely required
- Experience developing presentations to customers, sales teams, and partners preferred
- Experience working in a company’s high growth stage in becoming a Category King is a plus (i.e. SalesForce, AirBnB, FaceBook, Google)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large scale awareness campaigns, working with creative agencies and/or in-house design teams strongly preferred
- Solid experience in positioning work and writing marketing plans for complex products and/or market dynamics
- You are a team player, knowing how to work well cross-functionally to rally teams around your strategy and plans
- You can balance both art and science of marketing – having great creative intuition and an insatiable appetite for data and insights
- Understanding of basic branding principles: brand identity, building equity, brand voice a plus
- Demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Person of high ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $110,000 to $335,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.