Marketing Analytics Manager
In this role, you will lead the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis and analytical models used to enhance decision-making across the marketing function. In addition, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of the marketing data warehouse (Snowflake) and related data marts. You will oversee data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories, ensuring proper balance between front-end systems and back-end processing and analytic capabilities. Finally, you will synthesize all the data from disparate sources to reach conclusions and drive actions. Develop the narrative between marketing spend, activity and results against KPI’s, including pipeline attribution and ROI.
Reliable insights are only possible with complete and accurate data, so the role will heavily focus on developing processes to improve and maintain our data quality and hygiene.
What you’ll do:
- Exceptional business process and systems understanding, data analytics, and problem-solving skills, with an ability to synthesize disparate information and data into actionable recommendations
- Develop an in-depth understanding of marketing data sources, tables, relationships, and integration points in Snowflake with strong coding SQL skills
- Prepare and connect Snowflake datasets to PowerBI and develop dashboards and enable the teams on usage, keeping all users (not just marketing) working off the data dataset
- Partnering cross-functionally (specifically with finance, PartneOps and SalesOps) to deliver quality results – this includes tying top of full activity to the conversion of pipeline
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data across multiple platforms
- Outstanding organizational verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Campaign sourcing and influence models
- Translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
- Communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and other functions will understand
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, or related field
- 5+ years in a highly analytical role
- 2+ years in marketing/business operations
- Understanding of SaaS platforms such as Marketing Automation (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua), Sales Engagement (Salesforce, Salesloft, Xant), Digital (Google Analytics, Pathfactory), and Attribution (Full Circle Insights)
- Advanced Oracle/SQL/database knowledge– specifically Snowflake
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics tools such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Extensive knowledge in Salesforce objects, data mapping, workflows, Apex class and triggers
- Understanding of SiriusDecisions’ Demand Waterfall concepts and funnel metrics
- B-to-b marketing function and how its success can be measured
- Analytical techniques and their application to marketing challenges
- Data management tools and best practices, within and outside of marketing
- Use of business intelligence tools to conduct marketing related analysis
- Analyzing marketing using spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel power user)
- Marketing metrics by role/function (e.g. field marketing, product marketing, marketing operations)
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 to $195,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.