Tanium is looking for talented and energetic individuals to be part of our growing business. The Sales Development Representative intern will work closely with all facets of our business including our marketing teams, our broad partner community, and sales teams. Motivated and driven individuals will thrive in this environment while building the foundation for a long-term technology sales career. We will partner with you on your development to help you grow your career, while investing in your development and ensuring you have the resources to be successful.
The position is an onsite role based in Reading, UK.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for your field sales team members using a defined sales methodology and utilizing sales strategies within your territory
- Manage lead generation and follow up activity on inbound leads for your territory
- Leverage world class tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator to drive the biggest impact across your territory
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, partners, and product teams on messaging, field events and defined campaigns
- Through regular trainings and enablement, build a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace
- Work with your leadership team to build strong communications skills and learn how to deliver effective reporting back to the business
- Meet or exceed minimum weekly activity metrics: calls, emails, conversations and meetings
- Work closely with your team and business partners in a highly collaborative environment
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about being part of a team focused on helping customers solve some of the most pressing needs in Security and IT, while helping drive innovation and collaborations across the business
- Strong in building relationships across the business and becoming a trusted resource for the team
- Able to work closely with a high energy, dynamic sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches
- Eager to learn, committed to getting 1% better every day and open to feedback
- Competitive with a mentality that drives you to exceed
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.