Note: Role is Hybrid in office 3 days per week
As a Product Manager at Tanium, you will be responsible for the success of key areas of Tanium’s fast growing cloud service. In this role, you will be tightly involved with engineering, product, sales, marketing, and technical account managers to ensure smooth design, development, and maintenance of Tanium’s products and services.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other Product Managers across the organization to define the strategic short- and long-term technical roadmap of products and identify new opportunities.
- Work closely with development, user experience, quality assurance, and technical documentation teams to deliver on agreed-upon roadmap.
- Document technical specifications, use cases, requirements, user interface mockups and business logic.
- Partner with internal teams on development of appropriate materials to ensure successful enablement and training on new features and updates. Work remotely with a globally distributed cross-functional team as part of the agile development process.
We’re looking for someone with
- BA required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the software industry.
- Experience working on a cloud service including concepts such as service level objectives (SLOs) and using product telemetry to measure service health and usage.
- Technology background, preferably with security, systems management, IT asset or operations management products.
- Basic understanding of software programming and API usage.
- Align with the Tanium values: we win as a team, we do the right thing, and we are unstoppable.
- Strong organizational, written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Intuition and empathy for the customer: we solve problems that align with Tanium’s platform and present opportunities for rapid growth.
- Grit; ability to deal with and overcome challenges and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Do-what-it-takes approach; willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is never satisfied w/ 2nd place.
Tanium, the industry’s only provider of converged endpoint management (XEM), leads the paradigm shift in legacy approaches to managing complex security and technology environments. Only Tanium protects every team, endpoint, and workflow from cyber threats by integrating IT, Operations, Security, and Risk into a single platform that delivers comprehensive visibility across devices, a unified set of controls, and a common taxonomy for a single shared purpose: to protect critical information and infrastructure at scale. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for six consecutive years and ranks on Fortune’s list of the Best Large Workplaces in Technology. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 100 and the U.S. armed forces trust Tanium to protect people; defend data; secure systems; and see and control every endpoint, team, and workflow everywhere. That’s the power of certainty. Visit www.tanium.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.
What you’ll get (US Only)
The annual base salary range for this full-time position is $85,000 to $250,000. This range is an estimate for what Tanium will pay a new hire. The actual annual base salary offered may be adjusted based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, education, skills, training, and experience.
In addition to an annual base salary, team members will receive equity awards and a generous benefits package consisting of medical, dental and vision plan, family planning benefits, health savings account, flexible spending account, transportation savings account, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, life, accident and disability coverage, business travel accident insurance, employee assistance programs, disability insurance, and other well-being benefits.