ECS Account Executive
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The difference between the ECS AE and the Enterprise Sales Reps is that the ECS AE works on deals below a certain value.
The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) is looking for an Account Executive responsible for handling a large volume of smaller size opportunities within the various industry verticals. Partnering with our most seasoned sales executives this role will suit those who are looking to take their enterprise sales skills to the next level. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
With a business-culture that has the customer’s interests at the core of everything we do, we’ll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and on boarding to the business. We provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into ECS assigned accounts within an assigned within a sub set of major account/customer or vertical market.
- You will lead the entire sales process from prospecting closing business to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Deepen Industry knowledge and research, to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Lead the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Leadership Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- Fluency in English language.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience would be viewed favourably.
- Strong tenure with previous employers.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.