Prime Named Account Executive, Mulesoft - Thailand
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MuleSoft are looking for an experienced technology seller, having sold technology licence in their career - preferably software, but will consider most technology solutions.
This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be responsible for owning and driving the go-to-market strategy for your territory, and leading the sales cycle (Direct Sales, not overlay).
We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business.
You will enter accounts via Line of Business, not IT. You will identify strategic business initiatives where time is of utmost importance to the top and bottom line. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements through a valued sales motion.
In this role, you will be challenged as a salesperson to grow personally and professionally.
In your first year, you can expect to:
- Work toward exceeding your ramped annual sales quota and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
- Partner with our global Sales Enablement team, who will guide you through on-boarding and development programs that ensure your success
- Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly created opportunities
- Become an expert in MuleSoft messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be surrounded by a team of fiercely motivated individuals who are committed to delivering extraordinary customer outcomes
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience selling to the Thailand market
- Business level proficiency in Thai
- Recent, cumulative experiences that demonstrate your success in leading complex and commercially significant sales to business leaders with support from IT leaders
- Experience driving large deals, $250K+ and run rate
- Strong financial savvy in order to craft well-founded value propositions
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and managing ongoing customer relationships to grow accounts
- At least 6+ years of experience in Solution sales within the Software industry with a strong focus in selling to Large Enterprises
- An entrepreneurial spirit around owning a territory and building your business from the ground up
- Previous experience selling complex software solutions into Enterprise level customers.
- Strong direct sales experience (not Channel or Partner based)
- Ability to manage wider eco-system of partners and advisory firms.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful history of net new business sales is a must
- Proven track record with relevant customer relationships
- Direct & New Business sales experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate virtual and extended teams
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.