Named Account Executive - BFSI
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of thoughtful, high-reaching, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, an exclusive CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based team environment here.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in India. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects. You should be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference-able customers. Very driven comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market. You will handle the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy and create a qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/resourcefulness.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, business-case definition, value analysis, references, and analyst data.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process through the engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to increase overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Successfully sold into BFSI business across India.
- 8+ years of enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the skills you'll use every day for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Experience selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units to customers - BFSI Vertical in the West/South/North Market of India.
- Strong technical competence.
- Passion and commitment to customer success.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, handle multiple contending priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.