To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our ESMB segment in South India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the West India market. This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
- Developing and managing relationships within our ESMB segment focusing on customers in South India.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the Web.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- 3 to 7 years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in South India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.