Director, Strategic Alliances
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As Director, Strategic Alliances, you will be responsible for cultivating and championing the impactful, highly visible partnership between Salesforce and a select set of premier management consulting partners in a new partner motion with a focus on Artificial Intelligence. This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the direction of a joint GTM strategy, lead all aspects of executive engagement, and drive revenue growth through shared client collaborations. You will work closely with key partners from both organizations to develop and deliver a comprehensive plan that brings to bear the strengths of both parties to generate substantial revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Partnership Development:
- Collaborate with executives from Salesforce, (e.g. Global leaders from Sales, Product, and Marketing), and management consulting partners (e.g. Senior Partners from Tier 1 management consulting firms) to cultivate a productive and collaborative relationship.
- Understand the evolving dynamics of the partnership, incorporating elements of joint-GTM strategy, public relations, and legacy arrangements.
2. Strategic Planning:
- Develop a structured plan for the joint-GTM strategy, outlining key objectives, milestones, and success metrics.
- Identify growth opportunities within the partnership that align with the strengths and capabilities of both Salesforce and the management consulting partners
3. Revenue Generation:
- Drive the development and execution of joint sales strategies to enhance the value of the partnership.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and capitalize on revenue-generating opportunities from shared clients.
4. Executive Engagement:
- Establish and maintain positive relationships at the executive level, including engagement with the global and country leaders of sales and supporting functions, to ensure alignment and support for the partnership's strategic direction.
- Proactively manage timelines
5. Communication and Collaboration:
- Act as a liaison between Salesforce and partner teams, facilitating effective communication and collaboration to achieve shared goals.
- Provide regular updates to internal and external partners on the progress and outcomes of the partnership initiatives.
6. Performance Analysis:
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators related to the partnership's success, making data-driven recommendations for adjustments and improvements.
- Proven experience in strategic partnership management, business development, sales, or sales-aligned roles, with a track record of driving revenue growth.
- Strong understanding of sales strategies, partner management, and strategic planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with executives and cross-functional teams.
- Analytical mentality with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing environment and evolving partnership dynamics.
- Prior experience working in a technology or consulting industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed to engage with stakeholders and partners.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.