Head of South Business Analytics
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Sales Strategy and Operations is a critical function within Salesforce to drive profitable growth at scale, partnering with our senior leaders as trusted advisors. Some of the main topics covered are setting strategic business priorities to drive profitable growth, building and implementing long term GTM strategies, setting best-in class operational processes, systems and tools, owning cross-functional entrepreneurial projects end to end and leading change management processes to transform and scale the business in a standard way across countries, segments and clouds.
We are looking for a leader to act as a trusted business partner to Head of Sales Strategy South driving key South projects end to end. The role will encompass supporting the Head of Sales Strategy South and the South CEO on their day-to-day operations, which will include GTM design, sales cadence execution, cross-functional alignment and strategic projects. The selected candidate will be part of the South Sales Strategy leadership team and will manage and develop a SWAT team of highly talented strategy analysts to cover the aforementioned duties.
This strategy leader will embrace the challenges of operating in a complex matrix environment, driving alignment and building relationships with cross-functional partners (strategy, marketing, sales programs, enablement, business technology, etc.), regional peers and HQ functional leaders.
* Become a trusted advisor to the Head of Sales Strategy South and his leadership team
* Own sophisticated South cross-functional initiatives end to end, with limited supervision
* Lead and encourage a community of South analysts, closely partnering and aligning with regional office leaders
* Own the data & business intelligence strategy, driving AI innovation leveraging the Salesforce Platform
* Lead and develop an outstanding team, fully aligned and connected with other regional strategy teams, crafting an environment that attracts top talent and where everyone can contribute, succeed and grow
* Strong previous experience in a business operations role within a high growth SaaS company operating at scale or equivalent experience within a management consulting firm
* Some people management experience in a high growth, constantly evolving environment
* Thoughtful leadership, track record of advising leadership and influencing partners
* Proven experience of rolling out GTM models along several planning cycles
* Strong project management track record, having successfully led cross-functional critical initiatives end to end
* Inspirational people leader, with a track record of attracting and developing top talent
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
* A reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity; sets the tone from the top and demonstrates the highest level of integrity, authenticity, and transparency
* High level of intellectual curiosity and self-awareness with low expressed ego
* Company-first mindset, demonstrating a continuous focus on what is business relevant and can respond quickly
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.