Salesforce Technical Architect, Retail & Consumer Goods Industry
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Technical Architect will support the full implementation lifecycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and partners. The Technical Architect will be responsible for optimally solutioning the enterprise application E2E, designing and building the Salesforce Industry-specific Retail & Consumer Goods industry solutions.
As a Technical Architect, you will become a deep product expert with Retail Execution applications, and work closely with our sales and delivery teams to ensure customer success.
- Lead functional and technical workshops. Demonstrate leadership skills in designing, delivering, testing, and deploying.
- Expertise in User Journey preparations, User Story reviews, Data Modeling, Apex Design Patterns, LWC, and other modern UI techniques.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business partners that shape the architectural vision, and establish a program architectural roadmap.
- Lead customer expectations; negotiate solutions to sophisticated problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Guide our customers, partners, and implementation teams on how best to implement digital transformation with the Salesforce platform using Salesforce Industries.
- Establish trust with the customer’s leadership, promoting and/or implementing standard processes with SFI and Salesforce
- Build out sophisticated business processes using native Salesforce Industries technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform and integration tools.
- Research, recommend, and implement AppExchange applications and Salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
- Successfully create custom enterprise applications using Salesforce.com and integrate Salesforce.com with other enterprise systems.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Highlight and lead risk areas in the solution in a proactive manner, and commit to seeing an issue through to completion.
- 10+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in handling client-facing projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the context of systems development and related business consulting.
- Expertise in one or multiples of → Salesforce Retail and Consumer goods Cloud, Sales/Service/Experience Cloud, and Vlocity Omnistudio
- Expertise in one or multiple domains of → Trade Promotion Management & Optimisation, Account Planning, important metric Management, Retail Execution, Visit Planning/Execution, Salesforce maps, Sales Agreement
- Integration Architecture (Must have) - Conceptualize end-to-end integration projects & knowledge of authentication mechanism
- Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
- Working knowledge of continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
- Strong experience in designing and architecting large-scale applications
- Detailed understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
- Salesforce Certification Preferred (Admin, Developer, Sales, and Service Clouds, Application Architect)
- OmniStudio Developer/Consultant
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.