Account Executive | Clinics, Healthcare & Life Sciences
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to the Account Executive posting, recruiters and hiring managers across the organisation hiring Sales talent will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
We are hiring a Strategic Account Executive to join our Enterprise Business team which focuses on working with our most strategic customers. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team with Healthcare and Life Sciences customers and receive personalized training and career opportunities.
Salesforce for Healthcare and Life Sciences powers the business of health, and can deliver trusted care and service from anywhere. We aim to unite the Healthcare and Life science vertical with a single view of every patient and customer. Including Providers, Payers, Pharma, and MedTech. Our Health Cloud tool is designed to help our customers put their customers at the center of their business to drive outcomes and reduce costs.
You will engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become naturals at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
- Develop key customer relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned to customer business objectives
- Coordinate internal Salesforce resources to meet customer business needs
- Perform account planning at assigned accounts, coordinating with Prime and Cloud sales resources to ensure strategic alignment
- Share Salesforce value proposition for existing and/or new customers
- Drive growth within existing assigned accounts
- Proven experience selling complex solutions within the Healthcare and Life Sciences industries, preferably within the Healthcare providers / Clinics industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Must be proficient in English and German both oral and written communication skills.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses is the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
Benefits & Perks:
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more
*IN SCHOOL, OR GRADUATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS? PLEASE VISIT FUTURE FORCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES*
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.