To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
An exciting opportunity to be a part of Salesforce Finance and the Revenue Operations Team. As a Sales Operations Contract Specialist, you are required to provide the highest level of internal support and guidance for Account Executives within our Commercial and Enterprise business across EMEA. This guidance includes but is not limited to deal structure questions, quote support, contract support, ACV calculations, account/customer org support, and ensuring quotes are in compliance to revenue & company policy. This role requires an individual who is able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
- Provide superior internal support and guidance for Account Executives including but not limit to deal structure questions, order processing, ensuring orders are in compliance to revenue & company policy, and all other pre-quote conversion support.
- Work with Sales, Rev Recognition and Legal on contract issues and provide suggestions and assistance for contract negotiation in order to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Create and modify quotes as required.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and responsible for SOX compliance.
- Train Sales and in particular less experienced AE’s and facilitate cross-training among the team.
- Contributes ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures.
- Create and update internal departmental Policies.
- Participate in projects involving technical and financial concepts providing recommendations.
- Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to Salesforce.com Sales Order Acceptance policy.
- Activate eligible contracts and orders in Salesforce.com when manual provisioning is required.
- Works with Sales and Collections to assist resolution to customer billing investigations and disputes.
- Challenging legacy policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, understanding the flexibility for change, and formulating creative solutions or workarounds based on that analysis.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Renewals, Customer Support Managers, Collections, Adjustments, Compensation, Rev Rec., Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate.
- 2+ years customer order management, sales operations, or sales support experience.
- Contract structuring and Commission Calculation experience.
- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly articulate case resolutions and actions required by Account Executives
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and seek out solutions to achieve optimum outcomes in case resolution.
- Ability to work independently.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.