Education Enterprise Sales Account Executive
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to the Enterprise/ Named Account Executive posting, recruiters and hiring managers who support multiple cloud offerings and verticals across the organization hiring Enterprise Account Executives will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
Our Enterprise Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform through our Education Cloud solution for educational institutions. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become natural at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
By joining the Salesforce Education team you will have the opportunity to work with the most prestigious educational institutions in which, collaborating with the rest of the Salesforce extended team, we work to provide the best service to our clients with mutual trust and confidence . A unique opportunity to be an active player in the education industry, which is embracing the digital transformation journey.
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned with customer business objectives
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Lead the end-to-end sales process through the engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy and create a qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Share Salesforce value proposition for existing and/or new customers
- Drive growth within an existing assigned account
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- A strong technology sales experience (5 to 10 years preferably in Software or in Business Applications) selling to cross-industry segment
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement in the Italian market.
- Successful history of net new business sales.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Proficient in Italian and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sales Methodology Education.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop cases and service requirements, while crafting and leading strategic alliances.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.