Associate/Senior Associate, Product Marketing - Financial Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
At Salesforce, our Product Marketers craft inspirational stories that help us revolutionize how technology is transforming the world. We develop product messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement. Our success is defined by our ability to deliver relevant content that drives sales pipeline, and ultimately, new and expanded business.
We are looking for a creative, motivated product marketer to help deliver innovative product marketing for our financial services team. In this role, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and product teams to support messaging, content, events, and enablement. You should possess excellent writing and editing skills, a hands-on ability to build a range of marketing assets, and a strong grasp of marketing principles.
- Build industry-led content for sales enablement to enable our team on our solutions, including playbooks, pitch decks, and other assets
- Translate our industry and marketing narrative into compelling messaging and positioning
- Support production of marketing demos, including strategy, storytelling, and design
- Use industry trends and customer insights to improve solution messaging
- Operationalize internal marketing efforts and help build more scalable processes to drive awareness
- Manage marketing repositories, team communication tools, and measurement/reporting for key stakeholders
- Assist in planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads and drive product adoption
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, sales to ensure effective communication and alignment on marketing strategies across all channels
Key Qualifications & Experience:
- Passion and curiosity for industry marketing, financial services, and/or SaaS
- At least 2+ years experience in product marketing, enablement or corporate marketing
- A creative and innovative mindset with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of B2B marketing principles and software products
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholders and meet deadlines
- Past experience providing operational support and improving internal marketing processes
- Familiarity with Salesforce, marketing tools and platforms
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field and/or past experience in financial services
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $100,100 to $167,400.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.