Senior Technical Architect - AFFIRMATIVE ACTION VACANCY FOR WOMEN
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Senior Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and handling the delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include—but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce products and APIs, Lightning Experience and components, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
You are both a big-picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep. You take pride in designing systems that stand up to high volumes and won't fail at critical points. You have a good mix of technical and enterprise skills when it comes to architecting a solution. The solutions you design are built for the long-term and will scale with the customer's growth plans seamlessly. You have experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background
- Keep Technical consistency and check for complete Technical Architecture according Salesforce established practices and methods and maintain strong alignment with governance and cross practices
- Lead customer Architecture Review Board for the project
- Collaborate with partners to define requirements, and deliverables, and set and manage expectations.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the platform.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's end states.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects and oversee less experienced team members.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Lead the Release Management function of large-scale implementations, data migrations, Salesforce environment management, and deployments: DevOps and CI/CD pipeline knowledge, should have good knowledge of version control (GIT), deployment experience required
- With knowledge of agile methodologies, processes and frameworks, the Release Manager will play an important role in the planning, development, and execution of the release plan
- Lead the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues.
- From time-to-time, the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects.
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations.
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies.
- Travels to client sites for projects around 50%
- 10+ years experience as architect (preferably with 6+ years on the Salesforce platform).
- Be able to challenge the status quo and propose creative yet well-thought solutions for customers.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Analytics, Experience & Marketing Clouds, + Omni studio, SFI is a plus.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Understanding of key design and integration patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL).
- Strong level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Strong background in design/development of large web-based systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Being a proactive and self-managed professional committed to self-development of new skills.
- Spanish and Portuguese
- Flexibility to travel to client site (average of 50%).
Nice to have skills / experience
- Prior experience in any of these sectors would be advantageous: Telco, Energy/Utilities and Manufacturing.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce App Builder.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
- Salesforce Application and Salesforce System, Architect (or any of their sub certifications).
- Omni studio consultant - Developer
- Health Insurance for the family group
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Monthly Food Coupons
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Annual Education Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Extended Parental Leave
- Fertility and Adoption Support
- Referral Program
- And more!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.