MTS, Software Engineering Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Business Technology connects people and technology to transform the future of work at Salesforce. Guided by our core values of Trust, Customer Success, Equality, Innovation, and Sustainability, we deliver business outcomes that fuel growth, drive competitive advantage, and empower our employees and customers globally. BT’s scope stretches beyond traditional IT: We are also strategic partners, advocating for the best outcomes for our customers, always innovating, and helping to shape the future of work.
We lead all aspects of technology strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering, infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We are Customer Zero, the best example of Salesforce products delivered globally, at scale, sustainably.
Salesforce Business Technology is looking for a Software Engineer (MTS) to join our eCommerce team providing self-service capabilities to our partners and customers. You will be working with a group of extraordinary engineers, architects, and product managers to build scalable features and integrations on the Salesforce Experience Cloud, Mulesoft, and Commerce Cloud B2C platforms. Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams.
- Design, develop, and deliver solutions on Salesforce Experience Cloud, Mulesoft, and/or Commerce Cloud B2C (SFRA) platforms
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
- Design applications based on common design patterns and standard process algorithms
- Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
- Participate in and chip in to code reviews
- Ensuring quality through the use of established testing methods including and not limited to unit, smoke, functional, integration, and performance with preference for automation
- Reviews and collaborates with Engineering Leads and Architects on solution designs
- Work with geographically distributed engineers, business analysts and product owners for product delivery
- Ensure developed features meet design and code quality standards while fulfilling customer requirements
- 3-5 years of experience developing on Salesforce platform
- Experience developing on Mulesoft platform
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Experience implementing medium complexity technical projects
- Knowledge of CI/CD standard methodologies and tools including Git and Jenkins
- Experience in design of moderately sophisticated data models and relational database languages
- Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
- Consistent track record to supply and influence the design approach on new applications and features
- Understanding of various user based security models
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be a great teammate, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
- Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
- A related technical degree required
- Industry experience developing on Salesforce technologies, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, LWC
- Industry experience developing on Salesforce Experience Cloud or other Salesforce platforms
- Industry experience developing on Mulesoft platform
- Relevant certifications on Salesforce and Mulesoft
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
Nice to Have:
- Industry experience developing on Commerce Cloud B2C (SFRA) platform
- Relevant certifications on Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (SFRA)
In office (Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX or Indianapolis, IN) expectations are 10 days/a quarter to support customers and/or collaborate with their teams
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.