Manager, Engagement Delivery
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a Project Manager, your work will cut across areas of judicious planning, operational excellence, governance and capability improvement. As the Project Manager, you will help in implementing Global business vision and strategy, while
This position requires big-picture thinking, initiative, zeal, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, the capacity to handle internal and external relationships, the competence to work with senior executives, and excellent soft skills.
Willing to work in a multi-stakeholder 24/7 work environment
Work location: Any GDC location flex preferably <>
* Drive programs of strategic importance from the Program Management Office (PMO)
* Ability to plan, estimate, budget, ; handle, and control costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget. Handle project revenue by meticulously tracking as sold margin and as delivered margin for the project.
* Conceptualise, analyse and evaluate the needs of different programs; make recommendations with business justification, and finally upon approval, forefront the programs
* Understanding of Agile-certified Scrum processes, and current methods of coordinating Business & IT. Understanding of Scrum Master concepts and exhibits demonstrably the traits of a successful Scrum Master. Possesses certification in either Agile Scrum Master (ASM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from an accredited Agile/Scrum organization.
* Ability to build project timelines to plan and lead all aspects of and report progress within the project environment.
* Ability to identify all people or organizations impacted by the project, analyse customer expectations and impact on the project, and develop appropriate management strategies for actively engrossing collaborators in project decisions and execution.
* Oversee DevOps implementation, deployment, and integration of solutions, and responsibility for the successful delivery of projects.
* 3+years of managing Salesforce Projects, 6+ years of relevant Program/ Project Management experience, and 12+ years of overall IT experience
* Ability to collaborate with a customer's executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
* Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce CRM, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite) would be a strong asset
* Hands-on experience with PM tools like JIRA / MS Project
* Any project management-related certification ( PMI -ACP / PMP / Prince 2 / PSM II, etc) is an asset
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing, data manipulation)
* Must be ready to travel on a need basis
* Nice to have Salesforce Certification
* Must have in-depth Salesforce Knowledge
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.