Summer Intern, Sales Development - BNL/Nordics Markets
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Duration: 9 weeks
Do you have a desire to understand the tech industry and the world of sales? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? This is your time to shine! Salesforce is now hiring for our Summer Internship Program.
We hire top talent who thrive in a fast-paced, nurturing environment, have a passion for technology & innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the sales world at the most innovative software company. As a Sales Intern, you will responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform in order to help the Sales organisation to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, you will be excited to learn at a rapid pace and understand the sales cycle, along with combining your experience, business acumen, and creativity to add value to the Sales team. You will also have the opportunity to build your network across our organisation, as well as to receive mentoring related to Salesforce products, as well as sales and general business skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation/prospecting - Conducting research, modifying and identifying net-new prospective customers
- Determining key decision makers within the account and creating new contacts in our CRM
- Gathering other strategic insights using market data and industry intelligence to improve the quality and knowledge of accounts
- Co-ordinating and leading projects within your team
- Collaborating with other interns to present a final project to a panel of Sales Development Leaders
Who are we looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master - not MBA), graduating in 2025
- Fluency in English as well as one of the following languages: Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish
- A strong desire to build a career in sales
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Growth Mindset: You are passionate about the Technology industry, eager to learn and can thrive in an ever changing environment. You have an out of the box mentality where “making the impossible, possible” is top of mind for any project involvement
- Team-player: Success at Salesforce is a team sport. You have a collaborative working style, demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and are keen to learn from other, diverse perspectives. You're a leader also, that can bring new plays to the huddle.
- Customer Focused: You put the customer and their success first and can demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to get the job done in a demanding environment.
- A Force for Good: You can share the ways you pay it forward and give back to your community.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.