Salesforce Solution Architect - Financial Services Industry
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Industries’ goal is to deliver rapid, value-driven customer solutions for sophisticated business problems. Our Industry Solution Architects play a key role in resolving optimal use of our Industry Cloud products in the customer environment.
We are looking for industry experts who are passionate about the digital transformation of Telecom and customer experience. Your responsibility is to understand the customer’s business requirements, design, and configure the desired solution.
This is a focused team of industry experts whose mission is to work with our largest and most significant customers and implementation partners to deliver solutions that delight the customers.
The Solution Architect will support the full implementation lifecycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and partners. The Solution Architect will be responsible for understanding the customer’s business requirements, and designing the Salesforce Industry-specific Financial Services industry solutions
As a Solution Architect, you will become a deep product expert with Industry Financial Services Cloud applications, and work closely with our sales and delivery teams to ensure customer success.
- Lead functional workshops. Demonstrate leadership skills in solution designing, delivering, testing, and deploying.
- Expertise in User Journey preparations, User Story reviews, Data Modeling, Apex Design Patterns, LWC, and other modern UI techniques.
- Lead the architecture and design of sophisticated Salesforce projects for clients within the Financial Services industry
- Advise customers on the overall enterprise architecture, where Salesforce fits in and assist in developing overall architectural strategy
- Conduct in-depth analysis of requirements and assess the feasibility of various solutions
- Develop roadmaps and provide strategic guidance to clients to ensure alignment between business objectives and solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client driving conversations with their Enterprise Architects and business partners that shape the architectural vision, and establish a program architectural roadmap
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to sophisticated problems with both the customer and third-party partners
- Establish trust with the customer’s leadership, promoting and/or implementing standard processes with SFI and Salesforce
- Build out sophisticated business processes using native Salesforce Industries technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform and integration tools.
- Anticipate, identify, highlight architectural risks associated with projects to Salesforce and the customer. Manage risk areas in the solution in a proactive manner, and contribute to seeing an issue through to completion
- Provide architectural mentorship and support to project teams, including developers, administrators, and partners
- 10+ years of relevant consulting experience in professional services, designing technology solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in handling client-facing projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the context of systems development and related business consulting
- 8+ years of experience with Cloud and cloud based technologies (not limited to Salesforce platform but ideally Financial Services Cloud)
- 8+ years of experience with data architecture
- 8+ years in System to System integration, distributed architectures, event driven architecture using common ESB platforms like Mulesoft
- 5+ years of experience with the Financial Services industry
- Expertise in one or multiple domains of → Banking (retail, commercial, investment, mortgage lending and servicing), Insurance, Wealth & Asset Management
- Integration Architecture (Must have)
- Platform Security (Must have)
- Identity and Access Management / Integration Security
- Sharing and Visibility (Must have)
- Data Architecture and Management (Must have)
- Architectural Design Patterns
- Expertise in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC), Vlocity OmniStudio (Good to have)
- Apex Design Patterns (Good to have)
- Salesforce Certification Preferred (Admin, Developer, Sales, and Service Clouds, Application Architect)
- OmniStudio Consultant (Good to have)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.