New Markets Account Executive, Indonesia
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Position: Account Executive - Enterprise - Indonesia
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Our Enterprise Account Executives engage with existing customers and new leads to sell the entire Salesforce Customer 360 platform. They build positive, trusted relationships with both key team members and c-suite decision makers within their patch, and become natural at helping customers realize value from their Salesforce investments.
You will use your skills to develop opportunities, through both warm leads and whitespace prospecting.
- Develop key customer stakeholder relationships and drive customer satisfaction at assigned accounts
- Develop and drive the overall long-term strategy for the account, aligned with customer business objectives
- Lead the end-to-end sales process through the engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market territory strategy and create a qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Share Salesforce value proposition for existing and/or new customers
- Drive growth within an existing assigned account
- Account Planning and Strategies: Establishes plans to achieve sales objectives by effectively identifying and qualifying opportunities in the local Indonesian market.
- Research and Discovery: Uncovers a prospect’s current processes, business challenges, and strategic goals based on customer use cases and value hypotheses.
- Solutioning: Identifies compelling value propositions that address customer needs by demonstrating an understanding of technology solutions.
- Customer Communication: Interacting with customers in a clear, concise, and timely manner using a variety of communication methods (writing, speech, presentation) and tools (whiteboarding, Google Slides, Zoom).
- Resource Application: Continuously runs toward results using the full capabilities of available resources and tools.
- Team Selling: Aligns with the full capacities of the account team and partners to support the deal and customer success.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa-Indonesia.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sales Methodology Education.
- Ability to develop cases and service requirements, while crafting and leading strategic alliances.
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.