To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Every CIO today is being forced to evaluate their integration strategy in order to move faster and increase innovation to meet the demands of the market. Organisations are spending over $443 billion on integration work every year, yet they still can’t move fast enough to outpace competition. MuleSoft is building a new category of software to uniquely solve this massive challenge, with our industry-leading integration platform and a profound focus on customer success for over 1,200 enterprises across the globe.
We are looking for outcomes-oriented, highly collaborative Account Executives with an ambitious spirit to help us take on this massive market opportunity and achieve significant revenue targets. MuleSoft is one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies ever, and our Sales team is key to our explosive growth across the globe.
This is not your standard tactical role selling a piece of software. You will be a key member of a close-knit, cross-functional team that is responsible for owning and driving the go-to-market strategy for your territory, and leading the sales cycle. We are paving the way to not only change the way our customers build software, but transform the way they do business. You will sell strategic business outcomes with long-term, high growth engagements.
In this role, you will be challenged as a salesperson to grow personally and professionally: The majority of leaders in our Field organisation come through internal promotions, and you’ll be surrounded by some of the most thoughtful people in the world who will push you and support you to do the best work of your career.
In your first year, you can expect to:
- Work toward exceeding your ramped annual sales quota and create a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in the following year
- Partner with our global Sales Enablement team, who will guide you through onboarding and development programs that ensure your success
- Create a plan for your own territory long-term, building demand and working on existing and newly created opportunities
- Become an expert in MuleSoft messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be surrounded by a team of fiercely motivated individuals who are committed to delivering extraordinary customer outcomes
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Recent, cumulative experiences that demonstrate your success in leading complex and commercially significant sales to IT and business leaders
- Experience driving large deals, $500K+
- Strong domain expertise in the various industry sectors in India. At least 10+ years of experience in Solution sales within the Software industry
- Excitement around hunting greenfield territory and building your business from the ground up
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Value speaking directly and honestly with others’ best interests at heart (we use radical candor)
- A highly collaborative standout colleague with company-first mentality—“be a good human” is a core value, meaning we leave our egos at the door and support each other to get results and win together.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.