Account Executive, Marketing Cloud (Marketing Cloud 金融チーム ②）
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to connect with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Web and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly innovative technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com, pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more outstanding experience to our customers and employees.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in Japan. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
- Retain, grow and develop assigned accounts through daily interaction with clients; ensure renewal and growth of all accounts
- Understand the organisational structure, business model, online marketing strategy of assigned clients
- Understand and document use of Marketing Cloud application and services to support client's marketing & communication goals including communication audiences and metrics
- Will be responsible for developing and presenting quarterly business reviews with premier clients
- Leverage Marketing Cloud product and services to move the client up along the sophistication scale and improve relevancy of their email and channel programs including social and mobile
- Maintain renewal calendar that includes information on subscription dates, subscription amount, active features and usage
- Track and report on renewal pipeline at least 90 days in advance
- Develop call and face-to-face meeting cycles for existing accounts to consult on usage, options and renewals
- Identify client's marketing and communication gaps/ opportunities that can be solved via incremental investments in ExactTarget products and services
- Propose, scope, price and sell incremental product and services solutions to assigned clients
- Negotiate and build product and service orders, contract addendums and renewals, obtaining necessary signatures both internally and externally
- Gain and quantify business impact of ExactTarget solution for client and identify clients to act as references
- Maintain weekly or bi-weekly status reports and conference calls for premier clients
- Minimum 5 years' experience in working with enterprise software solutions
- Understanding of a Sales environment with experience in meeting quarterly and/or annual targets
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office software including Project, Access, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in oral and written communications in Japanese
- Have worked at a strategic level in account or relationship management with large global customers
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with experience of engaging with 'C' level executives
- Ability and proven experience with critical thinking and complex decision making
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/