Deal Desk Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Partner in a trusted adviser capacity to senior Sales Leadership, sales community and other internal partners
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative deal structures, handle risk within the contractual terms and structure and educate the sales team on our latest product bundles and offerings
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Independently scope and implement project work with minimum oversight to meet goals identified by Management
- Partner with product teams on efficient pricing models and strategies for new products and bundled solutions
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to effectively coordinate and lead month and quarter end deal closure
- Review and vet sophisticated deals on behalf of Strategic Business Practices Management
- Develop relevant cross-functional relationships to understand products, competition, and the competitive market
- Build sales enablement materials to train Sales on best practices for product pricing and positioning
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and Operations department to optimize contract terms and close deals
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Salesforce products
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound offers with the Account Executives
- Lead a team that handles day-to-day transactional deal pricing requests
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Advanced degree a plus (i.e. MBA or equivalent experience)
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to establish relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- 4+ years for Senior Analyst and 6+ years for Manager experience in Pricing Strategy, sales financial analysis or proven experience preferred
- Experience in a Pricing function is a strong plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Fluency (reading, writing and speaking) in English language.
- Energetic, driven and self starter
- Adept at thinking on their feet amidst ambiguity
- Ability to handle and prioritize challenging demands
- Ability to lead, challenge and influence at all levels and in particular the their team
- Great teammate
- Persistent, patient and resilient
- High integrity
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.