Technical Architect - Telecom/Media Industries
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects, and if required directly with clients to devise technology solutions to meet client needs and ensure the software product is used accurately and the go-forward solution is easy to maintain and meets standard processes. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, supplying crafting scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with internal team members (sales/pre-sales, engineering, other services teams, etc.) to help customers increase the value of their Salesforce Industry products and services.
- Designing ground-breaking technical solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry-standard methodologies.
- Leading and mentoring the development and QA teams on the project.
- Application design, development, and support of Salesforce-related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation, and best-practice methodologies; detailed design of Salesforce-related projects from inception through production support.
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely supervised by working with the development teams.
- Responsible for creating, and delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, and J2EE technologies.
- Advocate and implement best practice development methodology to drive quality delivery of enterprise solutions. Develop POCs or help customers and partners with complex coding tasks.
- Identify and lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
- 10+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in handling client-facing projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the context of systems development and related business consulting.
- Domain Experience in Telecommunication/Media
- Hands-On experience solutioning/configuring EPC, CPQ, and OM solutions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background. Specializes in capturing and analysing information and designing comprehensive solutions that meet best practice standards and the client's needs.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customisation, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong experience with configuration, customisation, and programming with Lightning Aura Components
- Knowledge in LWC.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Experience leading teams in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly to leverage new concepts, technologies, and solutions.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- A cutting-edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed (average of 30-50%), but may be higher or lower based on the engagement.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Language: English preferred
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.