Technical Support Engineer - French language
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is hiring experienced and hard-working people to join our fast-growing Technical Support Night Shift Team in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be a resourceful self-starter with previous experience delivering high-quality technical support and familiarity with cloud-based technologies.Our Support Engineers pride themselves on delivering an unparalleled premium customer experience that leaves customers wanting and coming back for more. While our focus is on the customer, we also have fun as a team, and continuously give back to our community through the generous Salesforce 1-1-1 model.
Your Impact - Responsibilities: In your role as a Technical Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for Salesforce customers experiencing technical challenges outside of standard European working hours.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers in solving problems Salesforce related technical issues working set shifts during nights and on weekends
- Leading the complete end-to-end customer experience. Taking ownership and resolving customer issues through strategically managing sophisticated customer problems (involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved).
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritise customer issues, using internal tools and raising to internal teams as vital, as well as prioritising and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Running customer expectations and the customer experience to improve customer happiness.
- Achieving and maintaining Salesforce official industry-recognized certifications and participating in job-related training activities.
- Ability to adapt to high paced, high volume environments with shifting priorities. Multitasking and performing effectively under
- pressure through strong time leadership skills
- Participation in team operational activities including but not limited to; team meetings, responsiveness to various asks, swarm meetings, team training, teamwork on cases through Slack, etc.
- Crafting and curating knowledge content.
- Follow process and procedure guidelines in all interactions
- Respond to cases within SLA, with the appropriate level of urgency
- Understand and adhere to processes that will help resolve the cases efficiently
- Raise issues to Product Engineering promptly when required
- Create and curate Knowledge Base articles to enhance customer enablement
- Meet or exceed all important metric targets
- Own your work, including customer commitments, training deadlines, and administrative requests.
- Demonstrate case ownership and drive resolution
- Work under pressure solving problems real-time products
- Demonstrate team spirit through positive interaction and communication
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and perform well under pressure
- Knows how/when to raise customer issues as the need arises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Relevant prior experience working in Technical Support or equivalent technical position.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications and other cloud-based technologies.
- Understanding of HAR Files, how to capture them and read them
- Knowledge of database and relational data structures
- Experience with large scale, multi-tenant production environments
- API Programming or Software Development
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Understanding of database concepts
- Any official Salesforce Certification (Certified Salesforce Developer (PD1), Certified Salesforce Developer (PD2))
- Familiarity with Trailhead or a Trailhead Ranger status
- Additional Language Proficiency is a bonus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.