Head of Finance
Accounting & Finance
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
The Head of Finance will play a critical role in financial modeling, strategic planning, and finance operations. This individual will be key in driving financial insights that will shape the company's strategic decisions and growth trajectory. The ideal candidate will possess a sharp business acumen, have a track record of success in startup environments, and demonstrate the potential to grow into more senior roles as the company evolves. The role will report to the company's CEO.
What You'll Do
- Lead financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to align with the company's strategic goals
- Develop and maintain complex financial models to support decision-making processes
- Analyze financial data and create reports for senior management, suggesting improvements and strategic changes
- Work closely with the executive team to optimize financial performance and strategic positioning
- Oversee the finance and accounting team, ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting and compliance with accounting principles
- Foster relationships with investors, stakeholders, and financial institutions
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience in a financial leadership role within a startup or high-growth SaaS environment
- Demonstrated career growth and the ability to adapt to increasing levels of responsibility, we will prioritize candidates with demonstrable career growth in challenging environments
- Strong business acumen with strategic thinking capacity
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and analysis
- MBA preferred; not required
- Not a CPA requirement, but must have a solid understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate financial concepts to cross-functional teams
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.