Arch Intern, Security
We are a team responsible for building various security IP hardware for NVIDIA GPU and Tegra SOC. We are looking for creative and talented master or PhD students with security / crypto background to join our summer internship program in research of world class security IPs (PQC/PUF direction). As an architect in security IP you will be able to work together with world-class security architects in the industry to explore solutions for our next generation of security / crypto IP
What you'll be doing:
- Learn the architecture of the current design
- Work closely with senior arch to understand the requirements, challenges, , research & evaluate different solutions, and finally come up with a solution proposal to meet all requirements
- Develop models, RTL, and tests, to validate your proposal
What we need to see:
- Bachelors, masters, or PhDs of computer security, cryptographic, and relevant or equivalent majors are welcome.
- Knowledge in PQC or PUF is a plus
- C programming and debugging skills
- Perl/Python scripting experience would be very useful
- Enthusiastic and self-starter with strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.