Software Intern, Toolkit
NVIDIA MMPLEX team is in Shanghai with more than 300 team members. We deliver cutting-edge IP solutions to multiple NVIDIA product lines, for example: datacenter, GeForce, automotive, networking etc. Our IPs include micro-processor, security, DL/CV accelerators, display, video encoder/decoder, image processor etc.
We are looking for great talents in ASIC Methodology. We have 16 team members right now to support the infrastructure requirement of over 300 engineers. We aspire to improve the productivity of the ASIC Front-End Design Team by enhancing and creating new design methodologies and flows, we are glad to see our dozens of tools and applications used by ASIC IP teams and management groups across the company. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Develop tools and script to improve the automation level of ASIC design flows
- Collaborate with ASIC designers to solve their issue when using the tools, script, and flows.
What we need to see:
- Familiar with ASIC design process
- Excellent in one of Python, Perl, Makefile
- Interested in the ASIC design methodology
- Inquisitive, willing to learn, learn quickly
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.