We are now looking for an experienced Solutions Architect! You would be a technical leader, responsible for programs to help accelerate the adoption of NVIDIA's technology by major covering HPC, Accelerated Analytics, Simulation, Deep Learning or Machine learning technologies. You will focus on HPC, Computational science, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning technical engagements with researchers and developers at our higher education and research universities and labs. You will be working cross functionally within our organization and will be ensuring a positive experience integrating NVIDIA products into customer workflows.
You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment and have experience working with NVIDIA accelerated computing software and systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Higher Education and Research customers and driving research/influencing/new business in those customers and academic collaborations.
- Co-work with professors/researchers on their Deep Learning research works and assisting customer in building innovative solutions.
- Closely follow academic researchers and developments integrating NVIDIA technology into AI and HPC architectures for sophisticated applications.
- We make heavy use of conferencing tools, but some travel is required for this role. You are empowered to find the best way to get your job done and do what it takes to make our customers successful.
What we need to see:
- BS in EE, CS, Math, or Physics or equivalent experience
- In the field of HPC or Computational science or Computer science for min of 8+ overall years
- Have lots of experience working with the academia and government
- Good publication index
- Have international experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Deep Learning and/or AI experience
- GPU development experience
- Large scale systems management experience
- Ability to coordinate, synthesis and communicate information from multiple projects and sources