Clinical Orthodontic Integration Specialist - New York
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co
As a LightForce Integration Specialist, you will drive the onboarding, adoption, and growth of the LightForce’s orthodontic system in orthodontic practices. You will apply your clinical expertise and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of orthodontic office processes, workflows, and knowledge of the LightForce sales strategy, to identify opportunities for growth and accelerate revenue and higher case volume. You will build and leverage influential relationships with doctors and staff by providing them with tailored clinical and operational insights with training to enable and inspire them to modernize and grow their business by utilizing the LightForce system.
While collaborating with the sales team, you will perform a thorough customer “current state” assessment, prioritize and created defined work path with each targeted customer to facilitate full adoption of the LightForce system through business needs, by creating and leveraging training resources and implementing processes and procedures with doctors and staff, while maintaining a positive customer experience. As a representative of LightForce Orthodontics, you are instrumental in communicating with customers, internal teams and leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical support to doctors to achieve the goal of LightForce onboarding and full integration in orthodontic practices.
- Foster positive relationships with entire practice teams within targeted practices. Build relationships with partners, utilizing a consultative and collaborative approach with the common goal inspiring our customers to modernize and grow their business utilizing the LightForce system.
- Deliver Clinical Training and presentations both virtually and in person to a variety of customer types as well as internal audiences, to maximize implementation, utilization and integration of LightForce technology and refining office processes.
- Demonstrate leadership by being customer focused, displaying strategic thinking, having a global and company mindset, focusing on results, and continuously developing skills.
- Jointly lead and manage the new customer onboarding training strategy, assist with resource and tool development, and deliver full integration with both doctors and staff of orthodontic practices.
- Strategically work with sales and marketing and commercial support functions to prioritize opportunities.
- Work as a clinical mentor to internal partners and external partners regarding best demonstrated practices.
- Stay active and engaged with important orthodontic related organizations to stay abreast of trends and changes in orthodontics that impact our business or customers.
- Utilize up to date knowledge of the orthodontic industry to provide clinical input for new product development and software enhancements
- Utilize data/analytics to help customer’s drive decision making
- Orchestrate additional internal company resources to optimize the customer experience and provide ongoing promotion of LightForce solutions.
- Diagnose positive and negative results and lead triage and execution, accordingly, communicating results to leadership. Handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks based on organizational need and judgment.
- Effective and independently manage booking of travel within company guidelines; ensuring to adhere to personal expenses and expense reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Be creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently with a high sense of urgency
Education and Experience
- Clinical certification in dentistry (RDH, EF, CDA, RDA, LDA etc.) and/or dental office management experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the related health industry (i.e orthodontic, dental, practice, etc.)
- Valid Driver's license and ability to travel
- Eager to learn
- Problem solver
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Team player
- While performing the essential functions of this job, an individual is regularly required to sit or stand, walk, travel (vehicle and plane), see, use hands and arms, listen, and speak.
- Work is generally performed in an open office, sedentary position.
Perks and Benefits (US Employees Only)
- Unlimited PTO for exempt employees
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Group plan voluntary life insurance
- Fringe benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Allowances for those in commercial sales positions
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.