Data Analyst, Sales and Marketing
LightForce is a 3D printing technology company disrupting the dental space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with fully customized, 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, LightForce launched its first product - the world’s only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry. Learn more at www.lf.co/
As the Data Analyst, reporting to our Senior Manager, Analytics, you will be a key business partner to Marketing, Customer Service team, and Sales leadership, and your responsibilities will range across a variety of strategic initiatives including analyzing sales data to derive meaningful business insights, optimizing the sales process. This includes advanced sales metric and KPI tracking, core customer/market insight readouts, key initiative analysis, and much more. As the “go-to” for sales data needs, this individual should expect to be given complex problems and come up with creative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated data analyst who has a strong interest in data analysis to tell stories, and thrives in shaping narratives that are conducive to helping our Sales team grow.
- Proactively explore data across multiple domains to identify relationships and trends that will inform the future direction of the business.
- Identifying areas for improvement across our Marketing and sales team based on thoughtful analysis.
- Scope, design, build, publish, and maintain a workbook of sales centric metric and KPI reporting for executive summary review.
- Partner with sales leaders to build on existing reporting infrastructure.
- Become an expert in business and compensation rules to fully understand how Sales operates.
- Conceptualize and pilot new programs to test the effectiveness of various sales roles / comp plans.
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus (Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- 4+ years of work experience in either Sales Strategy / Consulting / Sales Operations / Sales Analytics
- Effective communicator who can break down complex technical concepts into simple business vernacular
- Advanced experience with SQL, business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Mode, Looker, etc.), and either R or Python
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data analysis and driving decision making
- Have a natural curiosity to dive into the details and have a strong analytical mindset
- Requires the ability to use hands, and reach with hands and arms
- Requires the ability to see, listen, and speak
- Work is generally performed in an open office, sedentary position.
Perks and Benefits (US Employees Only)
- Unlimited PTO for exempt employees
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Group plan voluntary life insurance
- Fringe benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Allowances for those in commercial sales positions
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.