Technical Support Specialist
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be an essential part of our Global Technical Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship with our customers.
Your focus will be to own, prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan for complex inbound customer support issues relating to our platform. You will work in coordination with your Global Technical Support teammates to ensure that our customers are able to quickly and successfully overcome any technical issues they may face when using our platform. You may be asked to be available for an on-call rotation to cover the occasional holiday shift. You’ll also regularly contribute to our knowledge database, helping to “pay it forward” allowing teammates and customers to learn quickly from your insight. Want to learn and grow in the role? Perfect! We will give you plenty of opportunities to become a subject matter expert in the Braze platform and you will be challenged with stretch projects and goals that will help you learn about coding, project management, product marketing, expand your own Braze product knowledge, tooling and automation, mobile ecosystems and so much more.
WHO YOU ARE
People say you’re a great communicator and top-tier problem solver. You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills with unparalleled follow-up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, and you’re there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better and you’re a team player. You get a thrill from helping customers and problem solving and you know that even though the job isn’t easy, you’re making a difference each and every day. You’re naturally curious and you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2-3 years experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS or Mobile
- You have experience with case management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar CRM ticketing systems
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, or Basic Programming (HTML etc.)
- You are a natural problem solver with a high level of intellectual curiosity and love working amongst a team to solve those problems.
- You have experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- You are able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal English skills are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
Details of these benefits plan will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
From offering comprehensive benefits to fostering flexible environments, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteer Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Braze is a leading customer engagement platform that powers lasting connections between consumers and brands they love. Braze allows any marketer to collect and take action on any amount of data from any source, so they can creatively engage with customers in real time, across channels from one platform. From cross-channel messaging and journey orchestration to Al-powered experimentation and optimization, Braze enables companies to build and maintain absolutely engaging relationships with their customers that foster growth and loyalty.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large). We were also featured in Built In's 2024 Best Places to Work, U.S. News Best Technology Companies to Work For, and Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.