Senior Value Consultant
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate individual to join our Business Value Consulting team as a Business Value Consultant in EMEA. Business Value Consulting is a function within our Strategic Consulting team and is tasked with helping communicate the business value of Braze with new and existing customers.
This role will be instrumental in shaping our business value practice, partnering with internal departments like Marketing, Growth, and Alliances as well as engaging with new and existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally and externally.
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of professional experience in a business value, strategy, or consultative capacity
- You have experience working with senior executives and external client teams
- You’ve built compelling business case presentations and ROI (Return on Investment) models in a Pre-Sales capacity
- Able to analyze and interpret data and transform it into a compelling, customer-facing story
- You’re known for being a team player and thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Nice to haves:
- MBA is a plus
- You have led a business value function before
- Experience with or understanding of marketing concepts such as customer lifecycle, customer engagement, and marketing growth frameworks
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on ongoing and new business value initiatives
- Build compelling business case presentations and ROI (Return on Investment) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analyses
- Translate research and data analysis into actionable insights, growth frameworks/narratives and tools for teams like Sales, Success, Partnerships, etc. to use
- Partner to create provocative and visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate and expand sales opportunities and drive demand generation
- Gain a deep understanding and become a subject matter expert on industry trends and customer behavior through data analysis, industry research, and customer conversations
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Business Intelligence teams to identify and quantify industry trends and opportunities for the company go-to-market strategy
- This role may require some travel to client locations and conferences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Business Value Consultant role is intended to be a consultative role working with the most strategic customers as well as scaling knowledge and tools across the entire organization. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to articulate the business value of Braze and help improve the customer engagement strategy for our customers.
Working internally, you will align yourself with teams such as Sales, Success, Growth, and Marketing. The partnership you have with these teams will range from understanding the growing needs of our Sales and Success Teams to working with Marketing to launch thought leadership and demand generation content.
Using these partnerships and conversations, you will be able to create new and exciting initiatives and projects that will support Braze’s overall mission and growth. It is important for this role that you are able to balance partnering on cross-departmental projects, while still being able to lead individual projects that bring other people / teams in as necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER
Details of these benefits plan will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
From offering comprehensive benefits to fostering flexible environments, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteer Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Braze is a leading customer engagement platform that powers lasting connections between consumers and brands they love. Braze allows any marketer to collect and take action on any amount of data from any source, so they can creatively engage with customers in real time, across channels from one platform. From cross-channel messaging and journey orchestration to Al-powered experimentation and optimization, Braze enables companies to build and maintain absolutely engaging relationships with their customers that foster growth and loyalty.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large). We were also featured in Built In's 2024 Best Places to Work, U.S. News Best Technology Companies to Work For, and Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.