Marketing Manager, Global Strategic
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Marketing team at Braze is looking for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic to develop and execute the account-based and events marketing strategy for our Global Strategic Accounts segment. The Global Strategic Accounts (GSA) segment of Braze includes a named collection of the world’s largest brands.
Embedded in the Demand Generation team, and partnering closely with the GSA Sales team, the Global Strategic Marketing Manager will build and lead multi-channel ABM campaigns (1:1 & 1:few) and events focused on driving awareness, engagement, and pipeline for new and existing business. This role will report directly to the Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing.
- Lead end-to-end planning and production of high-value owned and sponsored marketing events including venue sourcing, budget management, audience development, on-site execution, sales enablement, event tech management, etc.
- Execute 1:1 and 1:few global ABM campaigns in close collaboration with GTM stakeholders to support growth within the GSA segment.
- Manage project management tools, documentation, calendar, and processes for events and ABM campaigns.
- Build strong partnerships and alignment with Sales and Success teams to understand priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts.
- Collaborate with the Regional Marketing and Global Campaigns teams on event and ABM campaigns that align with GSA initiatives.
- Work with teams across the Marketing org including Content, Events, PR, PMM, Creative & Brand, Lifecycle, Performance Marketing, and Marketing Operations to build and execute ABM campaigns and events.
- Own reporting and analysis on ABM campaigns and events, ensuring performance against goals. Identify optimization opportunities that support continued success within the GSA segment.
- Own KPIs for tracking impact and ROI for ABM campaigns and events including the impact on top-of-funnel metrics and pipeline.
- Measure, track, and communicate the performance of ABM campaigns and events while synthesizing key takeaways to drive future optimizations inclusive of Sales feedback.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven track record of executing strategic events and ABM campaigns across events, email marketing, paid media, content, webinars, direct mail, and more.
- Deep knowledge of best practices for planning and executing successful marketing events.
- Data-driven marketer who builds programs that achieve defined goals and ensure ROI
- Natural collaborator with a history of building productive cross-functional relationships with dispersed teams across multiple regions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines.
- 5+ years experience in Demand Gen with at least 3+ years focused on account-based marketing and/or field marketing for enterprise/strategic accounts in a SaaS organization.
- Experience with ABM tech (including Demandbase/6Sense, SFDC, Mutiny) as well as other tech like Marketo, Bizzabo/Splash, Tableau, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable in a high-growth, high-velocity environment and defining new programs/processes that scale.
- Prepared to travel (both domestically and internationally) throughout the year to execute owned and sponsored events.
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $96,000 and $116,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $120,000 and $145,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.