Customer Success Manager, Platform Team
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Customer Success Manager on the Platform team, you will work closely with agile, technology-focused brands to help them realize value from their investment in Braze. The Platform team is a collection of Braze experts responding As one of the first hires in our new Platform Team, you will have the opportunity to shape how we support our customers. You will be a Braze expert, providing comprehensive answers to client questions as they arise.
- Drive increased product adoption across a variety of accounts, empowering them to use Braze effectively and see value from our product.
- Act as a point of contact for inbound customer inquiries from a variety of channels, offering timely and insightful solutions.
- Become a Braze product expert, learning the dashboard and integration processes in detail so that you can enable clients to master the Braze product.
- Help build processes, internal enablement, and servicing tactics as we establish our strategy for supporting customers.
- Partner with Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to provide an excellent customer experience.
Please note this job description does not cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems. Most of your communication will be written.
- You’re known for being a team player. You’re interested in mentoring your peers, lending a helping hand to cross-functional partners, and actively contributing to common team goals..
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience working with a large number of accounts with a “Tech-Touch” rather than a “High-Touch” level of engagement.
- You welcome frequent feedback regarding your path to progressing through the organization.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile Technology, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics and/or Basic Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.