As the HR Advisor, you will support EMEA to deliver on our people strategy in collaboration with the wider Global HR team. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including employee relations, recruitment, DEI and engagement. This is a hands-on role for someone with generalist experience who has a thorough knowledge of N.I. and U.K. employment legislation and can apply sound judgement while providing pragmatic solutions and advice to employees and managers.
• Effective and accurate administration of H.R., recruitment & selection, payroll processing, induction, contracts, terms & conditions, and statutory reporting. Can analyse data, identify trends, and make recommendations which support decision making and HR planning.
• Manage HRIS and other HR support systems and can interrogate same to support the wider team on the reporting of HR metrics.
• Provide generalist HR support and continue to develop own knowledge in area of employment law and case law to be able to counsel and advise on HR related issues. Will have experience of case management of E.R. issues and importance of documentation and managing the process.
• Support the Induction and Onboarding of new colleagues to strengthen the aPriori EVP. Evaluates and implements improvements to ensure best in class onboarding processes.
• Lead on collating data and the provision of information to the Equality Commission Has experience of completing the monitoring return and Article 55 review.
• Review and update policies and procedures in conjunction with the HRBP and Global HR team as well as keeping up to date with statutory changes. Has previous experience of updating and maintaining H.R. policies.
• To be proactive in researching and developing innovative HR initiatives.
• Employee engagement activities, organise and promote social and well-being activities and make recommendations as well as evaluating success of initiatives.
• Support learning and development and administer the LMS and scheduling of participants as well as reporting. Experience of LMS systems desirable.
• Critical thinker, able to identify issues and trends and provide pragmatic solutions
• Self-motivated and disciplined to work autonomously with little supervision
• Growth mindset, seeks out opportunities to develop and grow, resilient in the face of disappointment
• Empathy, comfortable working with others and listens to understand first, assesses all perspectives before reaching a conclusion
• Effective communicator can convey verbal and written communication which is clear and concise.
Education and Experience:
• HR graduate, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a generalist HR role or, minimum 3 years recent experience in a generalist HR role.
• Proven track record in a fast-paced, varied and challenging HR environment
• Experience working with HRIS, data input, reporting, system administration
• Completed/working towards Level 5 CIPD qualification. Associate CIPD (desirable)
• Experience in international recruitment and HR support (desirable)
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including pension match, private medical & dental, flexible time off, aPriori days, and more in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
Founded in 2003, aPriori is disrupting the industry’s status quo with groundbreaking work helping manufacturers digitally transform their businesses. Through our unique, patented, intellectual property, we enable manufacturers to accelerate product design, and bring products to markets faster while providing visibility to the sustainability of their design and manufacturing choices. Our impact is profound - our customers save millions of dollars each year, accelerate time to market, all while creating a better world for future generations. Though we are an established software firm, through our continued growth, we have maintained the dynamic, collaborative nature of a start-up.
With a global presence, including North America, Europe, Asia, and India, we encourage an inclusive work environment and support employees’ growth through education, training, wellness, and other programs. As our greatest asset, employees’ contributions are acknowledged through monthly company-wide meetings, often with promotions and awards. We promote a positive work culture, employee-friendly policies, flexible work schedules, and an additional day off each quarter known as “aPriori Day”.
Interested in joining our team? We continue to build an organization highly talented, self-motivated individuals. Our unique environment empowers employees to bring their best selves each day, asking, “How can I do better?” and then exceeding expectations. We work together towards a common goal. We nurture and celebrate each other’s successes. Employees embrace opportunities to build new skills as well as step into leadership positions where they are supported and mentored by the Senior Leadership team to grow into impactful individual contributor roles or to effectively manage teams. Innovation, adaptability, and a desire to increase your value are essential. If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.