Placement Student- Information Security Analyst
This role will aid in the day-to-day operations of the Security Operations Team. You will use a variety of tools to investigate potential incidents, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, review application security, review data monitoring and protection, implement compliance and security policies, and much more!
• Participate in the identification of real-world cyber security risks and incidents
• Learn how to collect and manage cyber security artifacts
• Provide first level of support for incident monitoring and investigations
• Assistance with the deployment and upkeep of the information security tools and applications
• Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
• Perform vulnerability scanning and remediation
• Provide input into improving information security reporting and metrics
• Create and maintain secops script library
Education and Experience:
• Candidates need to have the right to work in the UK and currently be registered in a full time study programme in the UK, in Computer Science, Computing and Information Technology, or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Basic understanding of computer networking
• Knowledge of operating systems including Windows, MacOS & Linux/Unix
• Scripting/automation experience is a big plus
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including pension match, private medical & dental, flexible time off, aPriori days, and more in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
Founded in 2003, aPriori is disrupting the industry’s status quo with groundbreaking work helping manufacturers digitally transform their businesses. Through our unique, patented, intellectual property, we enable manufacturers to accelerate product design, and bring products to markets faster while providing visibility to the sustainability of their design and manufacturing choices. Our impact is profound - our customers save millions of dollars each year, accelerate time to market, all while creating a better world for future generations. Though we are an established software firm, through our continued growth, we have maintained the dynamic, collaborative nature of a start-up.
With a global presence, including North America, Europe, Asia, and India, we encourage an inclusive work environment and support employees’ growth through education, training, wellness, and other programs. As our greatest asset, employees’ contributions are acknowledged through monthly company-wide meetings, often with promotions and awards. We promote a positive work culture, employee-friendly policies, flexible work schedules, and an additional day off each quarter known as “aPriori Day”.
Interested in joining our team? We continue to build an organization highly talented, self-motivated individuals. Our unique environment empowers employees to bring their best selves each day, asking, “How can I do better?” and then exceeding expectations. We work together towards a common goal. We nurture and celebrate each other’s successes. Employees embrace opportunities to build new skills as well as step into leadership positions where they are supported and mentored by the Senior Leadership team to grow into impactful individual contributor roles or to effectively manage teams. Innovation, adaptability, and a desire to increase your value are essential. If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.