Job Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in office), Concord, MA
You, as the successful candidate for this Product Manager position, will have a proven track record of creating innovative SaaS solutions. Your product vision will serve multiple customer roles, including designers, cost engineers, buyers, and suppliers within manufacturing to bring the next generation of products to market with extended insights, greater efficiency, and sustainability.
• Manage aPriori’s products that support automation of analysis workflows for cost, manufacturability and sustainability and the evolving enterprise integration capabilities.
• Work closely with customers to drive adoption of the products, develop references and support aPriori’s growth goals. Identify their current and future needs to support the product development and roadmap.
• Manage partnerships to support integrations to enterprise systems, specifically PLM systems and CAD applications. Develop solutions and best practices for integrations through aPriori’s Teamcenter, Windchill and File System connectors and evolving REST APIs.
• Work with the broader product management team to define SaaS application capabilities and solutions.
• Plan product roadmap and detailed content for each release working with UX, software developers, cost modeling, documentation, and QA.
• Collaborate with product marketing, customer success and sales on go-to-market strategy and product launch activities.
• Support Customer Success, including training on new capabilities and advising on best practices for deployments.
We're considering candidates with a range of experience levels and backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have some combination of the following:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, persistent, and flexible with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority and drive decision-making in cross-functional teams (Sales, Services, Marketing, Development and Cloud Operations)
• Knowledge of product development and related technologies within discrete manufacturing (CAD/CAM, PLM, FEA and simulation software). Familiarity with manufacturing processes a plus.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
• Experience working in a product management role at a B2B SaaS company.
• Experience developing and/or deploying enterprise systems integrations for large global companies. Ideally, direct experience with PLM systems such as Siemens Teamcenter, PTC Windchill or 3DS Enovia or 3DX.
• Experience working with customers on VOC research, customer journey research, enterprise system integration approaches.
• Experience operating as a product owner or key stakeholder in an Agile / Scrum development process.
Must be available to travel to customers in the US and Europe about once a quarter and to a team or company meeting once or twice a year
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation in a dynamic, growing innovative environment. A competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision for employees and their dependents, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401k match, career-growth opportunities, flexible time, and paid time off benefits – including aPriori days, and more!
Founded in 2003, aPriori is disrupting the industry’s status quo with groundbreaking work helping manufacturers digitally transform their businesses. Through our unique, patented, intellectual property, we enable manufacturers to accelerate product design, and bring products to markets faster while providing visibility to the sustainability of their design and manufacturing choices. Our impact is profound - our customers save millions of dollars each year, accelerate time to market, all while creating a better world for future generations. Though we are an established software firm, through our continued growth, we have maintained the dynamic, collaborative nature of a start-up.
With a global presence, including North America, Europe, Asia, and India, we encourage an inclusive work environment and support employees’ growth through education, training, wellness, and other programs. As our greatest asset, employees’ contributions are acknowledged through monthly company-wide meetings, often with promotions and awards. We promote a positive work culture, employee-friendly policies, flexible work schedules, and an additional day off each quarter known as “aPriori Day”.
Interested in joining our team? We continue to build an organization highly talented, self-motivated individuals. Our unique environment empowers employees to bring their best selves each day, asking, “How can I do better?” and then exceeding expectations. We work together towards a common goal. We nurture and celebrate each other’s successes. Employees embrace opportunities to build new skills as well as step into leadership positions where they are supported and mentored by the Senior Leadership team to grow into impactful individual contributor roles or to effectively manage teams. Innovation, adaptability, and a desire to increase your value are essential. If you possess these qualities, we want to hear from you!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.