aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
aPriori in India:
A significant number of aPriori global customers have a large India presence and our user adoption footprint is rapidly growing in India. To locally support the India customer base, as well as to leverage the rich talent pool that India provides in Engineering/Manufacturing domain for Digital solutions, we are launching our aPriori India Solution Center. This Center will be a key strategic element for aPriori’s global customer engagement with the intent to “bring the best of India to aPriori” from a talent perspective. We are looking at talented and experienced professionals across a wide spectrum of roles who are passionate about leading the next stage of digital industrial revolution in the Engineering/Manufacturing domain and want to thrive in cutting-edge areas of DFM/DTC/DfX and Model based Engineering(MBE). As we start up in India, you will have a great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial team driving innovation from the front and working together with a global team who are thought leaders in this exciting space. We are looking to grow our India team rapidly and quickly, hence we are looking out specifically at individuals who are available to on-board quickly with us (e.g. in between assignments/have less than 1 month notice period).
Location: India Remote
We are looking for a highly-capable SharePoint Administrator/Developer to manage our SharePoint and Powerapps environment. This role will be the primary business owner of our SharePoint environments including our corporate intranet and PowerApps automations You will be configuring our SharePoint platform, managing site collections, sites, and document libraries, as well as developing shared storage strategies.
To ensure success as a SharePoint administrator/developer, you should exhibit solid knowledge of Microsoft Office365 and Windows as well as possess a service-oriented mindset to create a positive experience for end-users. An outstanding SharePoint administrator will be someone whose expertise results in smooth integration and efficient online collaboration.
• Integrating applications, creating and maintaining automations and flows, creating and managing custom web parts
• Managing, automating, and auditing Access permissions and policies.
• Updating and maintaining custom code developed for SharePoint online and the Valo based intranet.
• Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
• Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
• Assisting with data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
• Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing and automating data management tasks.
• Reviewing usage and activity reports ensuring an optimized user-experience.
• Architecting. Implementing, and maintaining security controls, including DLP policies, consistent with aPriori’s security objectives.
• Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power apps, PowerShell, and Office365 services.
• Knowledge of Office365 and SharePoint Online features and functionality, such as Purview (auditing), access controls, workflows, forms, approvals, etc.
• Understanding of Microsoft best practices.
• General expertise with web technologies used for application integrations such as the proper and secure use of Application Programing interfaces (APIs)
• A balanced security mindset toward minimizing risks to data and systems while performing other job functions.
• Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
• At least 3-5 years' experience as a SharePoint administrator.
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including aPriori days in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.