Deployment & Support Engineer
aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
We are looking for applicants to join our Support, Deployment & Licensing team in the US, interacting directly with customers and helping them to be successful.
This role is focused on computing, IT, and database skills, helping our customers install and manage our suite of enterprise software. It ultimately requires a broad knowledge of a range of technologies, and ideal candidates would enjoy working on a variety of different topics and projects. They would be energized by being confronted by a problem that they had never seen before.
A successful applicant would be responsible for diagnosing and progressing a wide range of possible customer issues with aPriori software, providing workarounds and resolutions where appropriate. If an applicant does not have all the requirements listed below, they will certainly have the opportunity to learn them all.
The team works collaboratively, and interacts with many different aspects of the aPriori business, including Development, Sales, Product Management, and Account Management. As the successful applicant develops, they will have ample opportunity to take on extra responsibility and specialize in different aspects of the business.
Location/Hours: India Remote. Candidates must be willing to work 9:30pm IST- 5:30am IST.
• Managing customer questions diligently and efficiently, involving other members of the aPriori team as needed.
• Proactively identifying risks to customer accounts, or issues that may escalate.
• Communicating issues, requirements, and feedback between the customer and other internal teams.
• Reproducing questions & issues for further analysis, and exploring potential solutions and workarounds
• Writing documentation & knowledgebase articles, and creating other content (e.g. videos, PowerPoint).
• Working on internal projects to help the efficiency of the team.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Able to communicate with empathy for the customer.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Able to independently follow through and complete tasks to a high standard in a timely manner.
• Is uncomfortable seeing customers struggle for solutions.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another STEM subject.
• Broad experience of IT topics (e.g. Windows operating systems, networking, databases), ideally working with enterprise software.
• Experience working major CAD systems (e.g. CREO, Solidworks, NX, CATIA) and PLM systems (e,g. Teamcenter, Windchill).
• Proven experience coding or scripting, in any technology.
A team environment where your experience is valued, your voice is heard, and the work that you do makes an impact for our customers and employees.
aPriori offers competitive compensation and unique benefits including aPriori days in a dynamic, growing, innovative environment!
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.