Strategy Product Consultant
aPriori delivers strategic insights for Manufacturers to continuously decide how to design a product and where to manufacture it to optimize cash flow, accelerate revenue growth, and improve margin. This unique collaborative platform combines Product Cost Management, Design for Manufacturability and Sustainability, and Supplier Collaboration capabilities. The platform includes more than 450 manufacturing process simulation and more than 80 regional economic models to yield insights that accelerate time to market by 20% while achieving hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings and decreased CO2 footprint.
aPriori in India:
A significant number of aPriori global customers have a large India presence and our user adoption footprint is rapidly growing in India. To locally support the India customer base, as well as to leverage the rich talent pool that India provides in Engineering/Manufacturing domain for Digital solutions, we are launching our aPriori India Solution Center. This Center will be a key strategic element for aPriori’s global customer engagement with the intent to “bring the best of India to aPriori” from a talent perspective. We are looking at talented and experienced professionals across a wide spectrum of roles who are passionate about leading the next stage of digital industrial revolution in the Engineering/Manufacturing domain and want to thrive in cutting-edge areas of DFM/DTC/DfX and Model based Engineering(MBE). As we start up in India, you will have a great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial team driving innovation from the front and working together with a global team who are thought leaders in this exciting space. We are looking to grow our India team rapidly and quickly, hence we are looking out specifically at individuals who are available to on-board quickly with us (e.g. in between assignments/have less than 1 month notice period).
The Strategy Product Consultant is a senior technical consulting role which acts as a strategic advisor to the client, advise and execute on technical activities that will help the client achieve their cost management goals.
Internally, the Expert Services Consultant builds relationships with the customer project team to develop an understanding of their business and technical needs, then works to implement solutions that will expand the value aPriori can provide. The outcome of success in this role is working with the aPriori Customer Success Managers to ensure the customer is realizing value from aPriori, secure the customer’s ongoing commitment to software and services subscriptions, and the identification of expansion opportunities for additional software and services.
This is a remote opportunity in India and is for a future opening.
- Develop multiple customer relationships (remote/onsite) to drive product adoption and satisfaction, and ensure customer is leveraging solution to achieve full business value
- Support and drive the Account mgmt. and growth plan (coordinate with Sales and Customer Success teams) in designated key accounts in India by driving and expanding aPriori product adoption across entire customer base/programs and build senior level buy in to embed aPriori into long term strategic roadmap
- Project Management and execution of technical aspects of the project, including solution configuration, user training, and usage mentoring
- Understand the strategic elements of the account to ensure technical solutions support strategy
- Work with the project team with the goal of understanding all use cases, projects customer is working on, value generation activities, and results tracking
- Lead product configuration, build spreadsheet and web-based reports, calibration of cost models, building Access Controls, implementing regional VPEs, implementing best practices, user mentoring, part costing and workflow development efforts
o Though the Expert Services Consultant may not perform all the above-mentioned work, they will gather requirements, formulate design, and include other resources as needed
- Build and demonstrate expertise on aPriori software and service offerings and how these can enhance the value customer is getting out of aPriori
- Awareness of adoption and utilization trends, as well as helps to drive renewals
- Ensure customer allocates all monthly contracted hours to support their value goals
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both internal and external and significant customer engagement and relationship building experience at a senior leadership level (end user to Director/VP level and above)
- Technical knowledge of Leading Digital Products in Engineering/Manufacturing domain (PLM/MOM etc.) and in various engineering and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge in Product Design, Manufacturing, Cost Management, Sourcing, Supplier Negotiation, and Design-To-Cost
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance and grow multiple accounts
- Project management skills, including project planning, risk management, status updates
- Demonstrated success working on project teams with a record of high customer adoption and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks that may impact the success of the deployment and determine appropriate mitigating actions
- Demonstrated ability to support the development of a customer’s business solution, assess customer needs, and identify actions to meet those needs and support the strategy & goals
- Strong consulting skillset, ability to effectively respond to objectives and high-stress situations, and ability to guide the customer to the best supported solution
Education and Experience:
- BTech or MTech in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Software Engineering
- 15+ years total technical experience of which
o At least 5+ years prior technical consulting experience
o Prior experience of nurturing and rapidly growing key accounts as a Tech Consulting Leader
India PDP (Personal Data Protection) Bill-
Expert Services Consultant
aPriori considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, pregnancy, age, military veteran status, or disability.