Analyst, Campaign Operations
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage documentation & process for campaign build & updates in CRM
- Build high volume of Salesforce campaign records in partnership with Global Integrated Media teams
- Optimise ad trafficking documentation, e.g. checking and updating formulas and capturing feedback from Integrated Media teams
- QA ad trafficking documentation ensuring adherence to taxonomy and Salesforce campaign record governance
- QA campaign setup and data flow from Integrate to Salesforce
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce to QA campaign set-up
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to ensure all Paid Media campaigns meet all requirements
- Ensure adherence to Paid Media taxonomy in partnership with Analytics
- Provide ongoing enablement to Global Integrated Media teams on taxonomy, campaign record governance and ad trafficking process
- Seek standardisation, automation, and process improvement wherever possible to deliver on vision for the team
- Ensure compliance to creative and content taxonomy to support Creative and Content reporting frameworks
- Analyse Creative and Content reporting frameworks to provide Integrated Media teams campaign optimisation recommendations at a regular cadence
- Work with Integrated Media teams to capture and document all additional budget requests
- 1-3 years experience in Paid Media, Marketing Operations or similar
- Proficient in Salesforce, Integrate & Tableau
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets (e.g. vLookUp, BigQuery, PivotTables)
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to gather and analyse information from a diverse set of sources and individuals to fully understand a problem. Proactively anticipate needs and prioritise action steps
- Experience with troubleshooting systems, process, and data issues
- Impeccable attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.We are a recognised Disability Confident member under the UK Government Disability Confident employer scheme. We are committed to providing an inclusive recruitment process and will offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are welcome to opt-in to the interview scheme as part of the application process. If you would like to apply under the scheme, please click the link to the Accommodations Request Form above and scroll to the UK Disability Confident Scheme section within the form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.