Senior Solution Engineer - German Speaker
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Are
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Here at Salesforce, we are always hiring Solution Consultants… if you are interested in any type of Solution Consulting role, you've come to the right place. We look forward to reviewing your application and finding the right role for you!
What is a Solution Consultant?
Also known as a " Presales Consultant," "Sales Consultant," or “Sales Engineer” the Solution Consultant is responsible for owning the solutions throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer’s experience. The Solution Consultant is an expert who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
To accomplish this, you should have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and practical recommendations. The Solution Consultant acts as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
What roles are we looking to fill in Solutions Consulting?
The Solution Consulting team is organised into several smaller teams based on the products they're selling, or the industry/vertical they are selling into. These teams exist in both the Commercial (small to mid-sized accounts) and Enterprise (largest) market segments. We are regularly looking for Solution Consultants on the following product-oriented teams:
- Marketing Cloud (Prefers digital marketing/marketing automation experience)
- Service Cloud (Prefers call centre technology/customer service solution experience)
- Platform (Prefers app dev experience)
- Commerce Cloud (Prefers retail/e-commerce experience)
- DMP (Prefers ad tech experience)
- Quip (Prefers collaboration tools experience)
- CPQ (Prefers CPQ/Cash to Quote Experience)
- Field Service Lightning
Whether you are at Associate or Lead level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high-performing teams.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce to customers at every level, examples include; Administration/IT Staff, managers and "C" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, loves to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Fluent in German and English
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business, and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses is the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.