Software Verification Engineer
We are looking for a Software Verification Engineer with compute and network infrastructure background for working on NVIDIA SW acceleration solutions. Our products encompass Ethernet and InfiniBand protocols, delivering a wide range of cutting-edge networking, storage, and security services for cloud, complex compute, and AI workloads. As a Software Verification Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring on-time and high-quality releases. If you bring with your excellence and creative thinking while solving issues as they arise, and if you enjoy working with distributed teams - your place is with us!
What you’ll be doing:
- Build automated verification environment for high-end hardware and software which is at the forefront of innovation
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts using Python and Bash.
- Identify, analyze, and report software defects, inconsistencies, and other quality issues.
- Make better product quality by improving tests coverage
- Take an active part in development, integration and verification with R&D
- Drive improvements for performance, quality, stability around SW acceleration solutions.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices, new technologies, and emerging trends in software verification.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in developing modern Software Verification System/QA automation and contribution with a real passion for automation
- Proved knowledge in performance testing scenarios and creation of performance reports
- Good background in designing, implementing, and debugging Software
- 3+ years of experience in writing programs using Python
- Expertise in networking & compute infrastructure (servers, switches, routers)
- Knowledge of how to tune environment for the best performance and deploy infrastructure based on innovate technologies and high-end hardware
- Experience in Linux distributions (Centos/RedHat, Ubuntu, Fedora, SLES)
- Extensive knowledge in Software debugging and problem solving skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge in testing methodologies and tools
- Hands-on with virtualization/containerization in Linux (QEMU/KVM/Docker/K8s)
- Work Background with CI/CD approach and toolset (Jenkins)
- Background in Scripting (Bash, Python)